Your website should be a vital component of your business' marketing and service mix. And like any important part of your business, it deserves serious thought and consideration – it deserves a plan.
We believe that creating an “internet strategy” for your business is an important component of any successful website or internet activity. Without a well-articulated strategy, it is unlikely that you will ever get the full benefits available through an Internet presence.
So what is an ‘Internet Strategy”?
First and foremost, it is a plan that identifies specific objectives and priorities with respect to your Internet activities. A key part of an Internet strategy, however, is how your internet activities will integrate with your existing marketing, sales, or service processes. It should lay out the following:
- What are your specific objectives for a proposed Internet project?
- How will it impact or be impacted by your advertising programs?
- How will lead development, prospecting and sales funnels be changed or affected?
- How will sales transactions and fullfillment happen?
- How will post-sale servicing change or be affected?
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take?
- How will it get done? Step by step?
At KLynn, if you don’t already have an Internet Strategy, we’ll help you make a plan that will guide your use of Internet resources to grow your business.
If you’d like to make an appointment with us to start talking about your Internet plan, contact us today.